Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good news to update

So some good news after a visit to the ear doctor today: My tube is in great shape and there is not one bit of fluid in the ear. This is fantastic.

So, than you ask, what is the strange sounds I am hearing? Apparently when they took the tube out and suctioned the fluid last thursday, the hole for the tube became a bit bigger than the tube itself. So, the tube is shifting slightly as I walk, talk, eat, etc. and touching my ear canal, causing the strange sounds I am hearing. Very annoying, but the doctor says the tube looks amazing and perfect other wise. The best news of the day is that there is no fluid for the first time in months, maybe even years! I even got to see the tube on a screen as they did the exam -- really cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hearing loss has become really a very big problem nowadays, so it is necessary to have regular checkups and proper treatments.
    atlanta ear doctor

    ReplyDelete